Snort mailing list archives

Rule management

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed 28 Nov 2001 12:45:03 MET

Hi all,

For those who have been looking for a web-based rule management & sensor controle.

Since a few weeks I'm coding an web application in PHP and MySQL that will to all these tricks.

Some things that are allready working:
* Import rule and configuration files into Mysql
* Multiple sensor control (Start/Stop/restart/status/push configuration).
* Activate / Desactivate rules, vars, spp, spo, ... for each sensor.
* add/edit/update vars, spp, spo, ruletype, classification
* ....

The basic code is working pretty good, but just have to create some more layout forms before I will release the code.

If you want to see some Screenshots, they are at http://users.pandora.be/larc

regards,
Stefan Dens