Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to exit Snort for Windows correctly?

From: Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 20:02:52 -0800

it depends if you are using IDScenter or not.

at the DOS prompt a good ^C kick should do it :-)

With IDScenter use the start and stop snort button.

As someone else mentioned... check filenames for dos.

--
--dr                    http://dragos.com/dr-dursec.asc
        CanSecWest/core02 - May 1-3 2002 - Vancouver B.C. - http://cansecwest.com