Snort mailing list archives

AW: (Snort-users) Help Needed - MYSQL setup

From: <sandro.poppi () wacker com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:22:00 +0100

You might also take a look at
http://www.lug-burghausen.org/projects/index.html#snort-stat

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Sandro

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: David Lambert <dlambert () demo legallock com> at internet
Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Dezember 2001 08:47
An: Jeff Newton <Jeff_Newton () pmc-sierra com> at Internet
Cc: snort-users () lists sourceforge net at Internet
Betreff: RE: [Snort-users] Help Needed - MYSQL setup

I set up my system from the README.databases file located in
the top level of
the source tree.
HTH
Dave.
On Friday 21 December 2001 05:04 pm, you wrote:
Does anyone have a howto on setting up mysql logging?  I'm
comfortable
configuring the snort sensor and installing mysql but a
cursory search
of the online docs doesn't give me any information on the required
layout of the database.

Can anyone help out?