Snort mailing list archives

Re: False alarm?

From: Sebastian Ip <9scki () qlink queensu ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:38:57 -0400

I did they say look at google which is about as helpful as well certain brown
substances.

On Sunday 14 October 2001 09:09, you wrote:
You might address this question to a more appropriate forum, such as the
Incidents list at SecurityFocus. The address for the list is
incidents () securityfocus com, and its home is www.securityfocus.com.

roo
aka. Benjamin Krueger