Snort mailing list archives

Re: browser hangs with newest ACID

From: Edwin Eefting <edwin () bit nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:37:44 +0200

Try installing the latest patches for your internet explorer. Older versions
sometimes can't connect anymore, until you restart it.
(or install a different OS. ;-)

Edwin

michi () nohack de wrote:

Hello,

now i have upgraded to ADODB v1.4 and  ACID v0.9.6b16.
I am sorry, i can not quantify this behavior, ACID (or apache) doesn't use
excessive memory at my site.
I have tested with normal and persistant connections, there is now
difference.
My browser hangs still for example after i
- click on most frequent 5 Alerts
- click on the total number (here "8900") of the first Alert (here "WEB-MISC
whisker head", 8900 Alerts)
- click on the first ID number (here "#0-(1-49725)")
- click on the Next-Button six times
- the browser now hangs and can not connect to my webser (Waiting for
reply....)
- after i kill the browser i can connect again to my webserver

Thanks for all answers
and best regards !
Michi