Snort mailing list archives

Re: AW: (Snort-users) Fwd: questions for the ACID Details

From: Henry Chan <henrchan () aslhk56 asl com hk>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:58:23 +0800

Dear all:

After I update the adodb to adodb1.4 and acid to acid_0.96b16. The
first hour is very smooth. After that, I see the database
say "pq_recvbuf:unexpected EOF on client connection". Then my snort
doesn't have any reaction. After I restart the snort, the snort
continues to have alert. Is there any problems for my database or what.
Because right now, my database is using postgresql 7.0.3-8. Do I need
to update the database also. Thanks....