Snort mailing list archives

Re: mysql iphdr ip addressing scheme?

From: Jason Straight <jason () blazeconnect net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:31:27 -0500

Actually I got another answer also, mysql has just that function
select inet_ntoa(ipsrc) from iphdr;

On Thursday 01 November 2001 10:12, Phil Wood wrote:
You'll probably get a lot of these types of responses.  I had that question
recently from one of the network staff here and thought I'd code it to
death.

It's a perl script called int-to-ip which takes input in one of two ways:

  int-to-ip number [another_number]*
  int-to-ip < list_of_numbers_file

Later,