Snort mailing list archives

Re: Can't Compile 1.8.4beta2

From: Chris Green <cmg () uab edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:23:27 -0600

Scott Fringer <fringsm () is2 hsnet ufl edu> writes:

Chris,

Could it be the symlink breaking things?  I didn't even think to try
using the true path to MySQL.

No, it is the way the macros are being called. I just checked in a
patch to CVS that should fix this issue

If anyone has a non-default postgres installation, please try out as
well because I actually use postgres for other projects so flipping
new binaries around isn't easy

Wait about until about 1:30 US/Central and try out

http://www.snort.org/downloads/snort-stable-snapshot.tar.gz or update
directly from CVS now
--
Chris Green <cmg () uab edu>