Snort mailing list archives

RE: Montreal Snort Sessions - MSS

From: "J. Craig Woods" <drjung () sprynet com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:16:03 -0600

At 05:12 PM 1/22/2002 -0600, Robert D. Hughes wrote:
I'll up for Dallas. Heck, since I'm a generous kind of guy and married
to a very geek tolerant woman, I'll even volunteer my house in
Richardson if we need a place to meet. I've already got a small lab (9
systems running Solaris, NT, BSD, Linux) set up, and am adding to it as
fast as possible.

Rob

Hey Rob, such generosity, you are the man! We are just about neighbors. I am in Garland. I think your idea is a winner. With your lab, and my smaller lab (5 machines running a few flavors of Linux, Win2000 & NT Server, etc.) it seems like we could really get some testing and serious playing done. Let me know what you guys come up with, I'm game. If nothing else, we could concentrate on the process of fermentation...

J. Craig Woods
UNIX/NT System Administrator
-Art is the illusion of spontaneity-