Snort mailing list archives

FW: RE: weird behaviour with Puresecure

From: Ryan Hill <rhill () xypoint com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 10:26:25 -0700

All,

I received a reply from Demarc directly regarding the issues I raised in an
e-mail to the list yesterday.  Since the reply was rather good, I thought it
might be helpful to forward the reply to the list in case anyone was
interested in the details.  The following message is being forwarded with
permission from the original sender who is not currently subscribed.

Regards,

Ryan Hill
Corporate Information Systems
TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TCS) - http://www.telecomsys.com