Snort mailing list archives

Ignore certain packets

From: R.Janaki <snort_mail () sify com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 17:52:35 +0500 (IST)

Hi,
 It's me again.As I mentioned earlier,we use snort1.8.3 with mysql and demarc.We need to ignore packets from certain
ips.We wrote snort rules with the negation operator and tried out pass rules as well(thanks to Sandro).None of it seems
to be working.Any suggestions?
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Take the shortest route to success!
Click here to know how http://education.sify.com