Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: Off topic: Thousands of traceroutes ?

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:30:24 -0700

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:10:17AM +0100, Bob Walder wrote:
Jesus Christ - lighten up....

Jesu Cristo: learn to laff

"Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?"

What's THAT about?

procmail...

Try "mailstat" with no arguments:

[toot@sparky /var/log/httpd]# mailstat
Most people don't type their own logfiles;  but, what do I care?

See also: http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/

"Using Mailstat

Another option is to use mailstat, a script that is part of the procmail
 package, to get a concise summary of your procmail log file."

- John
--
"I am called Strider. I came out of the North. I am hunting Orcs."