Snort mailing list archives

AW: Snort loading at startup

From: "Poppi, Sandro" <Sandro.Poppi () wacker com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:22:31 +0200

Ted,

take a look on the script described in the HOWTO at
http://www.lug-burghausen.org/projects/index.html#snort-stat
<http://www.lug-burghausen.org/projects/index.html#snort-stat> . It's
designed to start multiple instances of snort along with swatch, but when
stopping snort the interfaces are shut down too.

HTH,
Sandro