Snort mailing list archives

Re: cannot compile snort on Freebsd 4.5 or 4.6 from cvs.....snort 1.8.6 compiles ok

From: Rob Hughes <rob () robhughes com>
Date: 28 May 2002 13:14:41 -0500

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 08:44, Mark Rowlands wrote:
cvs from 28-05-2002 14:30 GMT

./configure --with-mysql
make

<errors snipped>

I get the same errors trying to build from HEAD. I've made the
developers aware of it. It looks like development isn't being testing on
FBSD, only OBSD, Linux and OSX. We'll have to see what shakes out, but
I'd guess they'll either build a FBSD box, or already have to test on.
If not, I'll volunteer mine :)