Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pretty Reports for Management

From: CJATeck () aol com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 19:10:53 EDT

If you are not already familiar with ARIS you might wish to have a look at
it. They have an "extractor" that works on both Win32 and *nix platforms that
will parse the data from the alert.ids and the portscan.log files and SSL it
up to ARIS. There are some nice graphical reporting capabilities that may be
useful for management type reporting.

http://aris.securityfocus.com

Cliff

Hello all,

The management at my company would like some pretty Snort reports.  Maybe
with things they can click on and nice graphs :)  I'm sure this question
has
been asked before, but what's everyone's favourite report generator?  I've
found a bunch of them but figured I'd ask the experts their opinions first.

Thanks,
Donna