Snort mailing list archives

Re: LaBrea

From: Frank Knobbe <fknobbe () knobbeits com>
Date: 05 Jun 2002 21:02:00 -0500

On Wed, 2002-06-05 at 21:11, Fyodor wrote:
Hugo Ferr <snortgrp () hotmail com> spoke:
I know it's out of the topic...but information on the web is vey limited
regarding the LaBrea program, and I just looking for someone who implemented
it and who is able to provide some feedback, starting from "does it really
stop scans (makes them really slow)?"..etc

Not really much of slow-down for the syn scans, but it does confuse things quite a bit ;-p

Agreed. But besides the confusion, it's an aggravation, and I love to
aggravate script-kiddies.. :)

Frank