Snort mailing list archives

Re: acid on RH7.2

From: Richard Noonan <rnoonan () interops com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:48:06 -0400

On Thursday 11 April 2002 10:32, Andreu.Gomez () keisa intrakom com wrote:
Did you make sure you have all the necessary packages installed? I think
that the problem is you don't have the mysql extensions to php installed.
A rpm -qa|grep php says:
php-4.0.6-7
php-mysql-4.0.6-7

Yes, that was the problem.  I was lead astray by the fact that /etc/php.ini
appeared to be configured for mysql and I had no idea there was a seperate
php-mysql package.  Installing it and restarting apache solved the problem.
Thanks!

-Rich

--
Richard Noonan, CISSP~~Sr. Network Engineer~~rnoonan () interops com~
~InterOps Management Solutions~~10 Presidents Landing~~