Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort on Windows 2000 Server platform.

From: "Whaley, Mike" <mwhaley () rightnow com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:04:30 -0600

Hello Mikhail,

Thanks to all these wonderful people they got me up and running on snort.;)
I too asked this same question a couple of weeks ago. Go to
http://www.silicondefense.com/techsupport/windows.htm and follow the
instructions.  You'll be up and running in under two hours.  Not sure about
server but I know it works on pro.

I install the Demarc 1.6 version last night at home.  It's pretty slick but
haven't used it much yet.

Mike