Snort mailing list archives

Problem with mysql?

From: "Lucretia Enterprises" <info () lucretia ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:55:37 -0600

Hi thanks for the reply.

I don't know what is going it.  It seems to be up and running but it's not
logging data.

I have a log file that shows the following..

MySql, Version: 3.23.51-nt-log, started with:
TCP Port: 3306, Named Pipe: MySQL
Time                 Id Command    Argument
020827 16:23:28       1 Connect     ODBC@localhost as anonymous on
                      1 Processlist
                      1 Query       show variables
020827 16:24:16       2 Connect     snort@localhost on snort
020828  7:20:56       1 Query       show status
020828  7:20:57       1 Query       show variables

The show tables shows snort with 20 tables.

??