Snort mailing list archives

RE: Help with pass rule

From: Erek Adams <erek () theadamsfamily net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 07:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 francisv () dagupan com wrote:

I think you're right, I was using the wrong command line parameters. I
changed it to:

      /usr/local/bin/snort -D -k none -o -c /usr/local/etc/snort.conf

and it doesn't log the proxy/socks scan! :) Thanks for all your help.

Woo-Hoo!  All right!  I"m glad we figured it out.

[I'm adding snort-users back onto the cc list.]

Erek