Snort mailing list archives

Portscan loggint to postgreSQL

From: "Sam Ng" <sng () drasecurity com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:30:11 +0800

Anyone successfully log portscan to PostgreSQL??

I have already change the database output to "alert", still not working,
my portscan.log local file works fine, other alerts logs fine

##############
preprocessor portscan: $HOME_NET 4 10 portscan.log
output database: alert, postgresql, sensor_name=XXX user=YYY dbname=ZZZ
host=AAA encoding=ascii

Sam NG
Doctor A Security Systems (HK) Ltd.
708 Millennium City 2