Snort mailing list archives

Re: Frethem Virus Rules

From: Shane Williams <shanew () shanew net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:11:53 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Syam A. Yanuar wrote:

  Any one have snort rules with Frethem Virus ?.

I've looked at the few samples I have, and unlike other recent
viruses like Klez, the body seems to stay the same, so a body-based
rule should be relatively easy to construct.

Of course, that said, I haven't sat down and done it yet.

--
http://pgp.mit.edu/                |