Snort mailing list archives

New SnortCenter release

From: "larc" <larc () pandora be>
Date: Thu 25 Jul 2002 13:01:42 +0200

hello,

For all the people who are using SnortCenter or would like to try it out.
The latest version is getting stable thanks to the beta testers.
The most testing is done on redhat 7.x, if you have some problem running it on another OS or if you would like to see
something more added? Send me a mail and I'll see what I can do.
You can download the latest version at http://users.pandora.be/larc/

Regards,
Stefan Dens