Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort, mysql and acid on redhat 7.3 ... htpassword issue

From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <Bruno.S.Delbono () wf0 com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:10:03 -0800

At 02:30 PM 12/29/2002 -0800, Rigoberto De la Portilla wrote:

following the steps on the whitepaper everyone told me it was the same for rh8.0.

i got to the part for securing the acid websites and followed the lines exactly and when i tried to log in to the sites the logins are not working .

what now???

How do we know? Please show some logs...

Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
                       http://www.wf0.com