Snort mailing list archives

RE: port 1241 MSG

From: "Joe Giles" <jgiles () joeman1 com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:31:58 -0600 (MDT)

I think you hit the nail on the head. We use the nessesd. That is what it
was. I think I will block it because we only monitor using nessus localy.

Thanks for the help

--
Joe Giles
jgiles () joeman1 com

-------
-------

US - San Francisco said:
1241 is definitely a nessus port but kazaa typically (.. this can be
changed) resides on 1214