Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-2.0 dowload

From: Matt Kettler <mkettler () evi-inc com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:01:49 -0400

Snort 2.0 is not released yet, so it's a CVS only version, so your best option is check it out of CVS..

If running unstable development versions scares you, then run 1.9.0. If unstable development versions don't scare you, you should already be familiar with CVS.

I think 2.0 is the "current" branch in CVS, so it should be up in the daily snapshots
http://www.snort.org/dl/snapshots/

of course, that's only a snapshot, and doesn't give you the ability to back out bad changes, etc, when the daily snapshot doesn't compile.