Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort-1.9.0-win32.exe

From: Tom Morgan <RTMorgan () azzincorporated com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:19:28 -0500

Hello,

I dropped the database, created a new snort database, ran create_mysql and
create_acid_tbls_mysql.  Copied a new snort.conf and put in the entries for
the mysql database.

When I launch acid I get:
Queried on : Mon October 21, 2002 16:10:38
Database: snort@localhost    (schema version: 106)
Time window: no alerts detected

Yet I have new entries in the log file.  What did I miss?

Thanks,

Tom Morgan