Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard (Payload)

From: Alwin Raymundo <alrayworld () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron,

Yap to me the payload is very important.  for my own
opinion.  we know that somebody trying to do some
nasty thing to our server but how?

without the payload its look like I shooting in the
dark.

Thanks

--- Ron Shuck <rshuck () Buchanan com> wrote:
Hey Alwin,

I found the same results. I haven't heard if there
are plans to include
this, or if it should work and we just missed
something.

Ron Shuck, CISSP - Managing Consultant
Buchanan Associates - A Technology Company in the
People Business
http://www.buchanan.com
http://www.isc2.org