Snort mailing list archives

Stealth SYN FIN scans on the increase?

From: Bob Dehnhardt <bob.dehnhardt () trinet com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:23:26 -0800

I've been swept with the (spp_stream4) Stealth SYN FIN scan two nights in a
row now, with zero activity on this scan in the preceding couple months. Is
anyone else a jump in this scan? Or is it just my turn?

Thanks....

-       Bob

Bob Dehnhardt
IT Operations Manager - Reno
(775) 327-6407
(775) 232-2820 cell
(510) 352-6480 fax
bob.dehnhardt () trinet com

TriNet
Paperless HR  Total Service
www.trinet.com

The contents of this email are the property of TriNet Group, Inc. and may be
confidential or legally privileged.  If you received this message in error
or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and
any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining,
distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein.  Please
inform us of the erroneous delivery by return email.