Snort mailing list archives

RE: [OT] up2date broken for my rhl7.3 box?

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:51:59 -0600

I'm not going to flog you, but your question is unclear.  Are you saying
that when you type "up2date -u" at the commandline it doesn't work?  Or
are you saying that when up2date fetches the list of updates that your
box needs it returns the message you posted below?  Or are you saying
that up2date doesn't work at all?

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas