Snort mailing list archives

ACID illegal offset type errors in acid_state_citems.inc

From: "Lewis, John" <LEWISJ () CHARLOTTESVILLE ORG>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:10:09 -0500

Greetings

RedHat 8.0 with updates
Httpd-2.0.40-11 (Redhat RPM)
MySQL-3.23.53a-1 (MySQL RPM's)
php-4.2.2-8.0.7 (RedHat RPM's)
acid-0.9.6b23
Adodb-2.4.2

Alerts from a Snort 1.9.0 sensor are getting logged to Database.

I can see some alerts no problem through ACID, however, on others, I get:

Warning: Illegal offset type in /var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on
line 1151

Warning: Illegal offset type in /var/www/html/acid/acid_state_citems.inc on
line 1151

Errors, and cannot see the alerts.  Or... I get ACID pages with no alerts on
them, and no error messages.

No errors in messages or httpd logs.

Saw nothing in the archives which answered this issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
John Lewis