Snort mailing list archives

New install

From: "Luo, Philip" <Philip_Luo () adp com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:39:29 -0500

I just had a new install, a sensor is on redhat AS, the management
workstation is on win2k server.

The components I used are snort 1.9.0, IDS policy manager, ACID v0.9.6b22,
php 4.3.0, phplot 4.4.6, adodb311, mysql 3.23.49 and IIS.

But I got
Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_criteria.inc on line 224 on the home page

Then at total event page
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc on line 353
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc
on line 354
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc
on line 355
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc on line 508
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc
on line 509
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc on line 183

And Queue results
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc on line 403

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\acid\acid_state_citems.inc on line 553

What's there going on about these acid files?

Thanks,
Philip