Snort mailing list archives

IDS Company Policy/Guidelines

From: "Maynard, Jeff S." <Jeff.Maynard () banctec com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:49:20 -0600

Has anyone developed or is anyone currently utilizing a corporate wide IDS
guidelines or policies that they would be willing to share.  With the new
federal guidelines our company is being asked by various partners to present
our security policies.  While we have a good start in other areas, we are
lacking in the area of intrusion detection.  If anyone has a current policy
or guideline it would be greatly appreciated if you could share them with
me.