Snort mailing list archives

Re: Trouble with ACID and the Back button

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:02:35 -0600

In ACID 0.9.6.b23, my Back button is there but not enabled. Haven't dug into the code to figure out whats going on. ACID 0.9.6.b21 works great.

-Mike Anderson

Chris Eidem wrote:

Hey y'all,

Okay, I'm stumped.  I have a snort install that doesn't have a function
back button.  All the hints in the archives say to turn on
register_globals in php.ini.  Well, it's on.  Still no Back button.
Does anyone have a hint for clueless lil ol' me?

<versions>
ACID 0.9.6.b23
PHP 4.0.6 (yeah, yeah, I know...)
OpenBSD 3.0-stable
</versions>

Thanks in advance,
- chris

Chris Eidem                        Dexma, Inc.
Network Administrator              7701 York Av. S.
Phone: 952.229.1311                Edina, MN 55435

... so long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those
who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent,
and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious
and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men.
               -- Voltarine de Cleyre