Snort mailing list archives

RE: flexresp patches (WARNING: LONG MESSAGE)

From: Jeff Nathan <jeff () snort org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:52:36 -0800

Robin,

(I have CCd snort-users on this message)

Which patches are you using?  Are you using the patches labeled final?  I
have tested the patches labeled final under Solaris, Linux and OpenBSD and
they work properly.

The two patches people should be testing are:
configure_in-libnet-HEAD-final.patch.gz (for snort 2.0)
and
configure_in-libnet-STABLE-final.patch.gz (for snort 1.9.1)

These patches are available at http://cerberus.sourcefire.com/~jeff/tmp

Please see the attached build log.

- -Jeff

- --On Friday, March 14, 2003 16:29:27 -0500 Robin Brown