Snort mailing list archives

Using ACID with a remote SNORT machine

From: "SNORT" <snort () cracker dk>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:59:29 +0100

Hello,

I'm using a OpenBSD 3.2 machine running SNORT using mysql. What i want to do is use a labtop with RH linux, apache and
ACID to access the OpenBSD machine and get all the SNORT logs from the mysql database.

(The OpenBSD 3.2 machine running SNORT with mysql is up and running, and so is the labtop with Apache and ACID)

Let's say that the OpenBSD IP is:1.1.1.1 and the Linux IP is: 2.2.2.2.

Where do i need to make changes? I'm thinking ACID on the linux machine, and mysql on the OpenBSD machine..but where
and what?!

Thanks for UR time.

Take care...