Snort mailing list archives

Re: 2GB limit?

From: Sammy X <sammy7887 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:24:41 -0800 (PST)

I thought of that first but I was under the impression that ext2 under kernel 2.4.x had native large file support.
Wasn't this the first kernel with native LFS?  Does anyone have any more information on this or can you point me in the
right direction?  Thanks again.
 Steve Suehring <snort () braingia org> wrote:The limit you're running into is more likely a filesystem limit and not a
snort limit.

Steve