Snort mailing list archives

RE: SID 1156

From: "Alberto Gonzalez" <albertg () cerebro wwjh net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:05:17 -0800

That looks to me like the Chunked Encoding Apache Vulnerability. You can
check out the actual exploit code for it on packetstorm [1] and cert [2]
has
An official advisory (which is never useful). If this isn't it,
whoops... It's Way too early to be snorting anyway.

Cheers!
        Alberto Gonzalez

[1] - http://packetstorm.decepticons.org/0206-exploits/apache-nosejob.c
[2] - http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-17.html

PS: Don't cross posts on the various lists, I just noticed when I hit
"reply-all" that you sent both to snort-users and snort-sigs.... thanks!

--
"The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.