Snort mailing list archives

Re: Any Fortune 500 users out there

From: Nicholas Bachmann <nbachmann () mail davison k12 mi us>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 23:26:12 -0400

Andy S Shrock wrote:

I am in the process of setting up a pilot instance of snort at DuPont. Is
anyone else using snort in a fortune 500? Management would like some
examples of other companies having sucess with open source IDS, and I was
hoping you guys could help me out. Any responses will be greatly
appreciated.
While not a Fortune 500 company per say, the US Department of Defense uses Snort internally to some degree:
http://www.egovos.org/pdf/dodfoss.pdf

--
        Regards,
        Nick