Snort mailing list archives

Re: smb alerts problem

From: Joerg Weber <j.weber () infos de>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 14:07:36 +0200

Could you maybe be a little bit less specific about your problem?
Like, not at all posting your snort config, or wether you know the
basics of smbclient and how to use it? Can you reach your wib2000 server
network-wise? Had a look at [0]?

Now tar and feather me folks but I thought that people using snort at
least do a tiny bit of their homework.

Regards

Joerg

[0]  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=snort-users&m=104230179003344&w=2