Snort mailing list archives

Re: re: snortcenter/using a sensor with no ip address

From: Rodrigo Goya <lucent () securenet com mx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:28:12 -0500

I'm using SnortCenter RC1 with Snort 2.0 and it doesn't give me such
problems. I also use sensors with 2 interfaces (some with 3: 2 in bond0
and an admin interface).

I'd think it's either SnortCenter's version or some other problem.

SnortCenter does have some issues with Snort 2.0 but it is still
usable. Problems I've encountered don't fit with this description.

Cheers,
Rodrigo