Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 2.0 rc1 available

From: Joerg Weber <j.weber () infos de>
Date: 30 Jun 2003 09:42:22 +0200

Andrew,

Apologies as this is not strictly snort related - however when using
snortcenter - what is the most effective way to enter config: commands
(as manually modifying the snort.conf file does not work very well - see
below)  Obvioiusly it can't be entered via any of the "Config Types" or
"Rules" menus so I am at a loss...unless there is anoother way??
Snortcenter RC1 in combination with snort 2.0 is broken to the point of
being useless. Other than that, I never figured out how to use the
config: directive with snortcenter either, so I stopped using it.

My two cents.

Cheers,

Joerg

--