Snort mailing list archives

Re: Sensor Config Creation in SnortCenter

From: Shlomo Dubrowin <dubrowin () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:41:19 -0400

I fixed my own problem.  It was a user error.  Once a sensor has been added
to the system when configuring rules and output plugins and the like, you can
no longer use the "default sensor" to configure the sensors, you must
configure the sensors individually by selecting the sensor at the top before
trying to configure anything.

        Shlomo