Snort mailing list archives

snort 2.0.0 rc2 and libnet

From: "Michael Scheidell" <scheidell () secnap net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:09:10 -0500

Ok, still don't understand, yes, we all know libnet-conf is broken on
solaris, fbsd and *bsd in general.

When running ./configure --enable-flexresp on FBSD 4.8prerelease.

   ERROR!  Libnet header not found, go get it from
   http://www.packetfactory.net/projects/libnet/
   or use the --with-libnet-* options, if you have it installed
   in unusual place

libnet is 1.02a
automake (GNU automake) 1.6
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57

this lets it compile (thanks to:Erick Mechler)
 CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" ./configure --enable-flexresp

Guess I add CPPFLAGS to make.conf and hope it picks it up?

--
Michael Scheidell
SECNAP Network Security, LLC