Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acid slowness

From: "Dusty Hall" <halljer () auburn edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 07:53:12 -0500

James,

  I thought it was included with ACID but maybe not... any way here's a
link -> http://acidlab.sourceforge.net/acid_faq.html#faq_b10 .  I use a
perl script that I wrote that has the same effect, if your interested I
can attach it.

Later,

-Dusty

James Garrison <jhg () athensgroup com> 4/21/2003 5:23:55 PM >>>
I can't find the snort-supplied optimize script anywhere in the
distribution.  Can you tell me what it's called and where it is?
Thanks,