Snort mailing list archives

Snortcenter rule select problem

From: "Y P Chien" <ypchien () is-focus net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:23:14 +0800

Hi:

I have snortcenter-RC1 installed on RedHat 8.0.

I was able to import the Snort rules from the Internet and "View: the rules under the "Resource" menu.
I was also able to view the Variables, Preprocessors, Output Plugins, etc. under the "Resource"menu.
Furthermore, I was able to bring out the "Variable Selection",  "Preprocessor Selection", etc. pages under the "Sensor
Configuration" menu  EXCEPT the "Rule Selection" .
When choose the "Rule Selection" under "Sensor Configuration", I got Database Error with the following error message:

  Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/html/snortcenter/sensor_rules.php on line 370

  As such, I was not able to configure and push rules to the Snort.conf file on the sensor.  I was able to push all the
rest configurations to the sensor.

  Any ideas?

  YP