Snort mailing list archives

RE: All MIME emails should be rejected

From: SRH-Lists <giermo () 333tech com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:46:37 -0500

This email is akin to spamming a list. Is there a list admin
around here who can
apply filters, and filter out MIME emails? I cannot spend a
lot of time reading
these to begin with, it would be helpful to have them
filtered so we can all
read, faster. Last option is to leave the list, and I just
don't want to do
that.

I would much rather see a big fat html message complete with custom
letterhead and a nifty .bmp wall paper than to see this crap:

"I will be out of the office starting  18/08/2003 and will not return
until
01/09/2003.

I will be out of the office on Monday 18th August to Monday the 1st of
September. Please contact Derek Coffey or Jim Donnelly who will be
covering
the office for these dates .

Regards
Colin"

While both a annoying and hurt my sensitive eyes, at least one may tell
me something I want to know. :)

-steve