Snort mailing list archives

Re: reboot the DB

From: Derek Glidden <dglidden () illusionary com>
Date: 08 Jul 2003 12:20:43 -0400

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 12:03, Bryan Irvine wrote:
Can you mail me the patch?

Anyone have any experience in using Barnyard and Snort with Postgres?

Last time I looked at the BY source, all the pgsql support were empty
stub functions.  I mailed a patch to the addresses in the source/docs to
implement the functions against pgsql, but never got a response, so I
have no idea if it was accepted, ignored, or what.

I don't see it in my source directory anymore.  I'll have to dig through
old sent mail and see if I can recover it.

--
"We all enter this world in the    | Support Electronic Freedom
same way: naked; screaming; soaked |        http://www.eff.org/