Snort mailing list archives

Safari could not load any data for this location ERROR

From: Matt Fenby Taylor <matt () fenbytaylor com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:35:34 +0100

Hi there,

Apologies if this an easy one, but I am new to ACID and I can not get it working. When I load up the URL I get the message:

Could not open the page “http://apple.juicycreations.com/acid/acid_main.php” because Safari could not load any data for this location

I have followed the ACID FAQ and entered debugging mode in acid_conf.php and php.ini and then restarted Apache. However, reloading creates no errors nor an error log.

I have checked and rechecked the php files and I have no idea what the problem is.

Below are my details:

ACID version number - acid-0.9.6b23
Web browser (and version) - Safari 1.0 (v85) and IE 5.2.2
Web server (and version) - Apache 1.3.28
PHP version - 4.3.2
How PHP is being invoked by the web server (module vs. CGI)? - no idea, how do I find out?
Database server (and version) - mysql Ver 12.21 Distrib 4.0.14, for pc-linux (i686)
Database schema version - again, unsure as to how to find this out
What actions were taken prior to the error occurring - entered URL https://apple.juicycreations.com/acid/acid_main.php

Thanks for your time and apologies if this is simple stuff, but I can't find anything in the documentation.

Matt