Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE: Portscan2-ignorehosts

From: zottmann () ig com br
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:20:33 -0300

Thanks for the replys from Paul and Matt....

I am using portscan2 with snort 2.0.0, but, as I am also using SnortCenter,
I got confused because it doesn´t have a portscan2-ignorehosts preprocessor
pre-configured, although having the portscan2 preprocessor.

I guess that I just should create the portscan2-ignorehost preprocessor in
SnortCenter, configure it, and then push the configuration to Snort, wright?

TIA,
Carlos Zottmann.